SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile I need help. This is a recording.

I'm beginning to think you're just not getting my emails (even the ones through the support desk) because it is hard for me to believe you would just flat out not respond. Even though no emails have bounced back to me, I would prefer to give you the benefit of the doubt. So here is my...let me see...4th effort? I'm beginning to lose count.

I ordered your CSS book on June 4th. I live in Florida. It still has not arrived and I have received no instructions to track it. I ordered through PayPal. They sent me a receipt but I have heard nothing from you. I have tried direct email, support desk to sales, and support desk to technical support.

I just registered for this forum and immediately received the confirmation email. So I would have to assume there's nothing wrong there.

What is UP? Please, somebody tell me what's happened to my book. Email me and I'll send you the receipt from PayPal so you can research this. And please find out why I haven't been getting responses to my questions. It feels like I'm talking to thin air but I truly enjoy your newsletters and respect Sitepoint...for now. Thanks.

Pam

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hate to say this but my server is down (just went down a minute ago - but that's just a coincidence) so if someone is trying to reply and can't, that's why. Post here and I will email you an alternative email address. Thanks.
    Pam

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Pam,

Thanks for contacting us.

I didn't find a book order under your email address, or containing the word "pam".

Could you please email me at SitePoint Book Support and mention the email address you used when purchasing (or the transaction ID).

I look forward to hearing from you.
    [mmj] My magic jigsaw
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The Bit Depth Blog Twitter Contact me
    Neon Javascript Framework Jokes Android stuff

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you, Thomas! I just sent you an email. :-)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oops, sorry for the mix-up. We discovered recently that our paypal emails erroneously listed the address orderquery@sitepoint.com as a contact address. This address does not come directly to me. We have since fixed the problem. I'm sorry that you were unable to contact us at this address.
    [mmj] My magic jigsaw
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The Bit Depth Blog Twitter Contact me
    Neon Javascript Framework Jokes Android stuff

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thomas rocks. He replied to my email promptly and was very courteous.

Thank you.
    Pam