SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tutorials Question

I have a bunch of different tutorials I would like to post on Sitepoint including tuts for Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Fireworks, and Paintshop Pro. The problem is, some of the tuts are not graphic specific but more of how to create a simple rollover, exporting and importing html, how to modify program files for custom functionality, etc.

Can I post the tuts in the Graphics Tutorials and Methods Forum or do I need to submit an article for each tut that is not graphic specific?

Thanks.

Edit:

Please move this to Community Assistance. Sorry, I posted in the wrong forum.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    URAlly,

I would probably post them in the graphics section for now and if we spot one that should belong elsewhere we can always move it at a later date.

Keep up the good work wit these tutorials - the more the merrier!

sarah
    Regular user

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm doing this as a last resort, I've used the Contact US e-mail three times this week and I have yet to get an answer. I can not post a new topic..... I can reply to posts.... like this one.... But for some reason I can not post a new topic. This is SOOOOOO very frustrating. I bought both books from Sitepoint.... the BYO Database Web site and the CSS book. I have had questions but can't ask them properly becasue I can't post a new topic..... I *WAS* able to post a new topic and now I am not..... CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP.

Thank you
    Jim
    AKA Nemo
    nemo656@optonline.net

Bimbo With A Brain! silver trophy Saz's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Jim,

I had a look at your details and can't see any reason why this would be happening to you.

The best thing I can suggest is that you send an email to Nicky, our Community Director. You can reach her at nicky@sitepoint.com.
    Saz: Naturally Blonde, Naturally Dizzy!
    No longer Editor of the Community Crier.

Don't mind me, I'm having a BLONDE moment!