Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: Absolute beginner
Jun 29, 2013, 00:58 #1
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Hi, I'm studying at university first year at the moment and I've decided to learn web design and programming in my free time. I wasted away my high school years on video games but now it's time to catch up for lost time.
So basically I've set myself the goal of learning several languages over my university degree (commerce- possibly majoring information systems). I want to learn:
So I have a few questions.
1) Would these five be good choices (I plan on making a few websites, android apps and programs in my spare time)
2) What other software skills should I acquire? (I know bit of image editing, 3d modeling..etc)
3) Should I make a Ubuntu partition on my laptop? (I hear it's useful for developing software)
4) Is visual studio 2012 ultimate usefull? (my university provides use for free)
5) Where do I start? What are the basic tools? Do I need a program for each language, or just a text editor?