SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am the owner of http://www.bannerfocus.com and I've been trying to better promote my banner exchange for some time now, it's growing now, but it's growing a lot slower than I would like it to. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can make it grow faster? I've tried offering incentives to webmasters that sign up.

If you can give me a good promotional idea, I'll give you 500 credits for signing up, and another 500 for your promotional idea. That's if your idea is actually a promotional idea that would work for me.

I'll also be willing to help you out in finding a better way to promote or market your website as that's what I do for a living. I am just new to banner exchanges and don't know exactly how to promote them effectively as of yet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Jigga,

My best advice to you would be to buy lots and lots of advertising space on Spider-Food.net.

The more the better!!!

Just kidding, jigga..

Might we have a common friend? I understand Pete Gulekson is working on jigga.com now.
    Editor, J.K. Bowman
    Spider-Food.net

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes we do have a common friend. We have boy genius Pete! He's a great guy and definitely has a great future ahead of him as a programmer and no, he's not working on Jigga, he's a partner in Jigga. Which is a big difference, especially for him. Any chance that we could work out something with Spider-food??? If not for bannerfocus then for http://www.edevboards.com??? We're trying to boost traffic on all of our sites somewhat, but really we just need signups, users. Then we're going to see that same problem with Jigga, it's totally user oriented and if we don't have users on that site, it's going to suck, but we will do well with it, I'm positive.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Small world, isn't it? ha ha

And yes, Pete does have quite a future ahead of him. I gave him a few articles to help him get TheDevWeb.com off the ground.

And per partnerships with SF? I'm not sure where that site will ultimatly go. As for now I'm just hanging out in the ReallyBig.com network. But ya never know...

Take care.. And best of luck with jigga.
    Editor, J.K. Bowman
    Spider-Food.net

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, if you are going to hang out anywhere, the reallybig.com network is probably the best place to be hanging out at. They have a lot of traffic power behind them. Or at least they look as if they do and I'm assuming if you are with them, then they must be doing pretty decent.

Great site by the way. You should try signing up for a banner exchange. I'm a salesperson... what do you expect...