SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Minimize Button in Flash Presentation

Can somebody please tell me what script is needed to add to a button I have created to minimize a flash presentation (that display in fullscreen mode), so that the user can go back to the desktop.

Thanking You

Drupaler bronze trophy greg.harvey's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmmm.... nothing obvious on this, which is probably why there's been no answer. If I was stuck with this problem I'd start wondering if I could use ActionScript to resize my movie as an alternative to minimizing it. For example, you might have the code on your minimize button that turns off fullscreen and resizes the window to maybe 100x50 and jumps if to a "maximize" scene that simply contains a button. Then clicking that button jumps the movie back to full screen and takes you back to the scene where you were (that you stored the name of in a global variable)....

I'm not sure what the code would be at all, but that would be my thinking... hope that helps.

G

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thankyou

Thanks Greg

That is going to have to be the way to do it, I have created a button and used the fscommand (for full screen) to set it to false when clicked which doesnt actually minimize the screen but places it within a browser window so the user can minimize it if necessary

Thankyou for your reply