SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi. I'm wondering how do you chaneg the background color of an ption of a drop down menu, please go to ffonline.com and you should undertsand what i'm saying...thanks

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ironx87,

You can specify a background color by inserting style="background-color: #rrggbb;" in your drop down menu. Replacing rrggbb with the color of your choice. You can also specify font face, size and much more using the style tag. I hope that was helpful.
    Noble Varughese
    President of DesiBoyz Network
    http://www.desiboyz.net

Kat's Meow Senior ******* WebKat's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ~Ironx87~ Looks like you needed a little more information than you received in the recent thread that you started wondering about..."Changing color/size/font size/Background Color of Drop Down menus in CSS?"

http://www.sitepointforums.com/showt...threadid=10482

FYI ~ There's no need to repost again if your NEW question is related to your OLD question that you previously posted -- otherwise you will get answers all over the forum and it could be confusing for you! You just need to continue on with one thread at a time...

Are you still not sure about how to change the menu background color......let us know how we can help!
    Dlynn :: SitePoint Senior Advisor ::
    PawPrint Designs by WebKat
    "Dogs come when they're called; Cats take a message and get back to you later." ~ Mary Bly