SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On Facebook, you need to focus on your targeted potential customers. Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday are the best days for Facebook. Saturday and Sunday are the worse. I focus on locals. I am sending messages to locals to add me as a friend. I do not want to get in trouble with Facebook for requesting an add and that person gets upset.
    I keep a list in excel who I have send messages. I do not sent double messages. I only do this on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
    Chris

Owner Cel Financial Services
    http://www.taxprepfillmore.com/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    How to get more likes/followers ?

1. Focus on content - there is no alternative to quality content. Post stuff that you like reading as a user.

2. Photos and Videos - post a lot of videos and photos. There is no better way than posting funny relvant pictures that users will enjoy watching.

3. Share - share other pages' content and they will return the favor. Social media is about sharing cool stuff.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In our testing, we have found that it is often more difficult to grow the number of Facebook followers than it is to grow your number of Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest followers. The reason is Facebook tends to be more of a tight-knit system where people use it to keep in touch with people they know rather than connecting with a wide range of diverse people.

Twitter, however, is the opposite. People tend to use it to keep on top of the latest info from a variety of sources so they follow a larger number of people. And highly visual sites like Instagram and Pinterest have the highest rates of sharing posts with other people due to the nature of the medium. In fact, a recent report shows that visual sites are 18 times more effective at spreading content than Facebook.

However, most people are more concerned with conversion rates than just reach. When taking that into consideration, Facebook is highly effective since you are offering your products to people who tend to trust you and have a relationship with you. So while the number of followers in your Facebook account will most likely be smaller than your other social accounts, those followers will most likely generate more revenues for you than your other social accounts...with the possible exception of Twitter.

We have a full white paper on our results and findings. Please PM me if you are interested in receiving it.

Best Regards,

Tom

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you are active on twitter, post regularly and tweet at people you will definitely get followers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,
    Fb is a social networking site and fb likes is so important for Lead generate.Fb show your site to google as most visited site if your page have so many like. Google count your fb page as a traffic. We can add your fb URL in so site and get more like. just like Addmefast.com.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi,
    Interact with your friends frequently, add effective pictures in your profile,provide good information,invite people,then tag and share to your friends..
    Last edited by Growfastdigital; Aug 22, 2013 at 06:19. Reason: some modification

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    use facebook as your page, then do comments on other popular pages posts.

Or if you have any other page, then share it with them
    Last edited by Mittineague; Aug 29, 2013 at 11:14.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Create a Facebook List centered on a relevant topic that includes key value-adding people and Pages. Use the networks of the people and pages included to fuel initial growth of the list.download.jpg

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can submit more post both are site. you should also add facebook and twitter plugs in your website. and give there your fan page link....... and the check after few days you get a good result.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi

if you increase your facebook and twitter, you can post your product or updates daily, and follow some people in your revalant business or group.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlZ View Post
    How to get more likes/followers ?

1. Focus on content - there is no alternative to quality content. Post stuff that you like reading as a user.
    2. Photos and Videos - post a lot of videos and photos. There is no better way than posting funny relvant pictures that users will enjoy watching.
    3. Share - share other pages' content and they will return the favor. Social media is about sharing cool stuff.
    That`s exactly what every FB user should know. Thank you. But also it is pretty useful to provide some emotional links between subscribers of your page. Answer their questons, give them every possibility to create pieces of content for you. Publish this content. Do everything to make people commenting, because every big society from the sertain moment turn a selfsupporting growing system. This is when people go to your page to see familiar faces and chat. They do not care about your content. From this moment and further your content is actualy just an occasion to talk.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    post interesting topics or maybe a video that you know will go viral. Have you noticed that in facebook videos that is interesting goes viral.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    F-commerce is a great marketing tool now a days , if you want to drive huge traffic in your website then you have to make a facebook page and post more than 10 items each day on different topic , join different fb groups and like others page and give comment on others post .

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Question If I join other local groups will they get my share feeds on income tax ?
    Chris

Owner Cel Financial Services
    http://www.taxprepfillmore.com/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Contest is the best method to increase your facebook page likes and twitter followers i have done that recently by offering an android mobile gained good result too

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You need to focus on the quality of the content you post, but also on the quantity. If you only post new stuff every once in a while, chances are that people will become less interested in your website

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have to follow more then more people and share your services and product with attractive image with good and informative content.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    try to post in FB group. The 1st important point is you must post in your niche group....for example if you have asp.net learning course website and you are posting in php group your post can bring you some traffic but they will just increase your bounce rate. And the 2nd pointer is, your post must be small with catchy title. Fb browsing is very fast no one login and check the FB stuffs for 2 hrs straight....If your post is 400-500 words no one is going to read all that ...

SitePoint Enthusiast
    530 S. Lake Ave, Suite 789 Pasadena, CA 91101 USA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheyie View Post
    This is affecting the reputation of my website alot,how can i increase my fb page and twitter followers daily.The thing seem to be stagnant.
    Hi

Post quality content with attractive images (Images will attract the visitors and grab the attention)

It's all Geek to me silver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Here's the ultimate guide to getting more Facebook likes:

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/facebook_likes
    Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | Web Design Tips | Free Contact Form

Forum Usage: Tips on posting code samples, images and more

Forrest Gump: "IE is like a box of chocolates: you never know what you're gonna get."

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I personally buy twitter followers, it's the easiest way to increase your followers on twitter. For example you can get 5000 follower for just 15$ on thinksociable.com, traffic to my site increased to 100-200 visits per tweet.

There are plenty of other services out there, but most of them have only bots.

There are always plenty of free ways, but you need a lot of time to build some follower/fan count.

It's all Geek to me silver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UniqueBlogger View Post
    I personally buy twitter followers, it's the easiest way to increase your followers on twitter.
    But what's the point? They won't have any interest in you, and it spoils the whole concept of social media. You may feel good about yourself having such a high follower count, but no one else will care.
    Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | Web Design Tips | Free Contact Form

Forum Usage: Tips on posting code samples, images and more

Forrest Gump: "IE is like a box of chocolates: you never know what you're gonna get."

Programming Team silver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UniqueBlogger View Post
    traffic to my site increased to 100-200 visits per tweet.
    And how much did your bounce rate increase?

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheyie View Post
    This is affecting the reputation of my website alot,how can i increase my fb page and twitter followers daily.The thing seem to be stagnant.
    I don't know about Facebook, but I recently discovered a program called SocialWax that is an auto-favorite program. This is much better than purchasing bulk Twitter followers. The program favorite hundreds of tweets using targeted keywords, so you gain followers that are relevant to the brand or the account that you are trying to build. The favorite is just initiating the interaction, and then it is on the user to choose to follow you or not. This leads to a steady gain of real followers. There are other auto-favorite programs, but SocialWax doesn't favorite spammy tweets like they do. They are on Twitter @socialwaxer. Hopefully this helps.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is only one legal way to get more likes and followers, that is promoting your Facebook pages and Twitter accounts. Search on google, you will get the instructions how to promote these. There is one more way to get free likes and followers. It is by exchanging. You can use sites like AddMeFast, Like4Like etc. for exchanging social activities.