User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Site Improvement

Hi,

It's Iceman again. Just for the record, I am not making another 2advanced knock off. To begin with I really suck at Flash and only have about 2.5 weeks of experience with Flash Mx. Next, I have 3 days experience with photoshop and 1 day of experience in paintshop 8 (after I downloaded it yesterday). Finally, I can't program at all and do everything with either dreamweaver or frontpage so don't worry Korruptking, I am not re-creating a 2 advanced knockoff. Don't have the talent or the ability or the knowledge to do so.

However, I could use some timely suggestions, comments, and remarks (please don't be too mean. Some people at other flash forums told me my site was a piece of $#!t.) to help improve it and make it look semi-professional. Please don't laugh at it either!!

There isn't too much material yet but the structure is there:
    Anime World

Thanks for the help,
    Iceman

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not too bad for someone with no talent or experience.I'd be inclined to make the right and left columns slightly less wide and not have the clock and calendar so prominent.Also the name entry section is far too big. But apart from that it looks like a good start.. the general layout is OK
    :

: