SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Guru
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK, I warned you it was a stupid problem. I lost my property inspector pallette. I lose it all the time, but this time I really can't find it. It disappeared last time I was using it..I must have moved it too far out of the way, and this time nothing I've done has relocated it. I've checked preferences and it's still listed as being on top and it's still checked as a window that's being shown, but..it's gone..disappeared into that void that Dreamweaver pallettes go to when you offend them. Although you can pretty much do everything without it, I miss it and would like to have it back. I have rebooted since losing it and that didn't help either.

Kat's Meow Senior ******* WebKat's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click the 'Auto Hide' in the 'TaskBar & Start Menu' in windows.

It may be hidden behind your window's task bar and by hidding it (which I do anyway) you may see the palette bar from Dreamweaver. I have lost it there myself by the way...
    Dlynn :: SitePoint Senior Advisor ::
    PawPrint Designs by WebKat
    "Dogs come when they're called; Cats take a message and get back to you later." ~ Mary Bly

SitePoint Guru
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, thanks! I knew it had to be down there, but even manually hiding the task bar didn't do it. Auto hide seemed to reveal just enough of it to dig it back up. Thank you so much! Don't know how I ever got along without this forum.

Kat's Meow Senior ******* WebKat's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad I could help...

I also remembered that minimizing the size of the page works to find those lost palettes!
    Dlynn :: SitePoint Senior Advisor ::
    PawPrint Designs by WebKat
    "Dogs come when they're called; Cats take a message and get back to you later." ~ Mary Bly