Ok, here's the deal. I've got a high traffic site that currently gets 2,000,000 or more page views a month. Traffic can only go up from there, and it will dramatically once I submit it to search engines.

However, we seriously need partner sites and sponsers. I've contacted several related sites that run affiliate programs, and proposed partnerships that would benefit both my site, and theirs greatly. The problem is that in most cases - even when the letter is addressed to people specifically looking for partners - I am left high and dry. Either I get redirected to another person who does the same thing, or I don't get any response at all.

I've got close to 7000 people relying on me to continue providing service to them. Right now I can cover monthly server costs, but the time my partners and I spend on the site isn't really compensated for.

I need to find out a way to make enough revenue to make the site worth my time. CPM banners wont work, nor will CPC ones most likely as the CTP is usually low. If anyone could offer me some advice I would extremely appreciate it, I could use all the help I can get!

For reference: My site offers free (bannerless - no sponser) webhosting (subdomains+ftp). Finding members and traffic isn't a problem, revenue is. It's located at http://www.globalreaction.com if you'd like a closer look.

Thanks a lot!

-Chuck