User Tag List

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does this font exist?

Hi,

I'm not sure if such a font exists, I tried searching any couldnt find any....

but are there any fonts that sort of look like they were drawn with a ruler on blueprint paper or something? There would be lines around each letter showing where the line was drawn with a ruler to get the right size for the letter, etc... am I making sense? I've attached the basic concept, though not exactly what I mean....

and if there isnt a font, does anyone have an example of someone doing this? as a last resort I can draw it by hand, I just dont know exactly what it would look like

Thanks in advance!
    Attached Images Attached Images

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As far as i know people just create the effect in Photoshop. I have done it before and thats what i have done.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jixxy
    As far as i know people just create the effect in Photoshop. I have done it before and thats what i have done.
    Ah, that's what I thought, thanks. Figured I'd save some time if there was a font

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sure there is a font, I'm pretty sure I've seen it, but don't know where now.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh? Hmm... I'll keep an eye out then, if you ever do remember I'd appreciate it... thanks for the info

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like a very "normal", "typical" font... very sure you can get a font VERY close to that... then just set it to stroke with no fill..
    AskItOnline.com - Need answers? Ask it online.
    Create powerful online surveys with ease in minutes!
    Follow us on Twitter

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KandieMan101
    Looks like a very "normal", "typical" font... very sure you can get a font VERY close to that... then just set it to stroke with no fill..

I think you misunderstood -- I need a font that includes the little vetical and horizontal grey lines that go around it. If you ever see a graphic where the letters look like they were drawn onto blueprint paper with a ruler you'll know what I mean... it has all of the lines (not the lines for the letters) that were needed to properly space the letters... I'll try and find a better example somewhere as I didnt spend much time on my example, just trying to help explain what I mean... it's very easy to add that stuff in Illustrator, but I was just wondering if there was a font that does it for you to cut time

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ohhhh!

hehe sorry for misunderstanding I am sure there are fonts that do that... how popular they are/easy to find is something else... I haven't ever come across that mysel.f
    AskItOnline.com - Need answers? Ask it online.
    Create powerful online surveys with ease in minutes!
    Follow us on Twitter