SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pinterest Marketing Benefits

Some people feel the relevance of Pinterest in the social media marketing industry, Is Pinterest have the capability to promote our brand in online market place where Facebook and Twitter are already ruling the Social media world.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pinterest is a great site to increase your business leads and sales as it converts more users into buyers. Unlike most social networking site, Pinterest focuses on visual content; whereas, other social networking sites focus on written content. As images and videos are a huge marketing tool at the moment, Pinterest users will see a product they like in a photo, which encourages them to buy it. This is more effective than reading about a product to encourage a purchasing decision. As a result, Pinterest is a huge benefit for retailers looking to increase their sales.

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've always heard this Pinterest buzz months ago. I'm so focused on FaceBook and Twitter marketing, that I never realized that Pinterest is ideal for online shopping, until a few days ago. I like how the site designed it's layout. Image and supporting text below. I'm not sure if back links can be added there.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes we can give link to our images which we upload on pinterest. and it is really useful social media site for online marketing if you have USA or UK clients you should suggest your client to use these social media sites for their promotion. we can talk lot about it.........

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pinterest is a virtual pin board incorporated within a social network, think of it as a digital scrapbooking. By using Pinterest we can give image of our product and advertise our product, which is useful to gain business profits in terms of leads.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pinterest is great, but keep in mind that most of it's visitors are women, so promoting products that appeal to that demographic should do well.