SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by necrominator
    voting wont change anything, there is no real diffrence between bush and gore.
    There are major differences between the two...what are you talking about.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by aspen
    Just because Jesse Ventura was a professional wrestler doesn't mean he's a bad politician.
    I never said he was a bad politician, just I don't want him running my country.

Vote Bush!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Name a decent reason to vote for bush...

Idea Developer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also bush ran on his integrity, yet he drank, drove, and hid it from the public.
    Professional PHP programing / Hosting
    aim: downtoi3iz icq: 74637813

Misfit
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also bush ran on his integrity, yet he drank, drove, and hid it from the public.
    That was something like 20+ years ago! I'm sure everyone here has done something they regretted. Geez, give the guy a break.

Anyway, I say vote for Bush. I can't vote, and I haven't really cared about the issues, but I think you should vote for him just because he's funny

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I belive that this 'soudain news' about Bush DUI is planed since a long time.
    This way people doesn't talk about more important issue (like abortions for example).

I'm still wondering why so much US citizen see Bush as an option?

He already have been making the demonstration of the fact that he is far from being educated and/or intelligent. (That's kind of scary to see that somebody running for the presidence doesn't even know it's geography!).

He have been growing up in a rich family with a lot of privilege, where is favorite occupation was to crash down the companies of his father (scary also to see that somebody that isn't able to run a company could be runing a country!).

Like he is saying so well "I have been making mistakes in the past". The sad thing is that i don't think he have been learning anything from his mistakes...(or if he has, it take him a lot of time |> 10 years to stop drinking...that's sound to me like pretty long to understand something that makes sens to everybody in is right mind! But like he said he did the right choice when deciding to stop drinking! Who would have think the contrary...LOL)

Since i don't have much time, and that would be so much to say, i will just make a little conclusion.
    Bush is certainly not concerned enough by his people and far from the reality of this world. From my point of view that all Bush thing can only be considered as a joke.( shorter they are, better they are!)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not exactly... he didn't hide anything from the public, and when media approached him about that incident from 20+ years ago, he honestly told the truth.

Cat Herder
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even after bring forced to own up to it, he continues to do the Texas two-step. He has lied to reporters ("..ever been arrested after 1968? No.."). Lied about how the OUI was taken care of after it happened. Lied when he tried to get his Maine driver's license back, saying that he drank "infrequently" and had an "occasional beer" - and yet readily tells people that he was much more than that until he supposedly gave up drinking in 86 (and we won't go into that wedding video from 92 that shows he lied about that, too).

Here's a guy running on "character" who shows none. I'd like to know where the Republican wolfpack, dogging Clinton so much about "character", is now that it's their own boy. Too bad all politics is based on hypocrisy.
    Annette
    Hosting Matters, Inc.
    Superior service. Sensible price.

SitePoint Wizard silver trophy Karl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As on outsider on this issue (from the UK) I would vote for Gore.

REASONS
    -------
    • the man seems real to me
    • he's got his facts in order
    • he has experience
    • he is not affraid to talk about personal issues such as his family.
    • Bush is a liar and it's on record
    • Bush can't get basic facts right

Edit:

Also what kind of person is fit to run the country when they have only left it on 3 occasions? Wow I bet he knows how to deal with other cultures real well

Edit:

If anyone read it before I edited it all I can say is that it is late and you will to excuse me for it.

Just my 0.02

[Edited by Karl on 11-04-2000 at 07:50 PM]
    Karl Austin :: Profile :: KDA Web Services Ltd.
    Business Web Hosting :: Managed Dedicated Hosting
    Call 0800 542 9764 today and ask how we can help your business grow.