Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FB likes ??

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mhkdeveloper View Post
    Im looking for ways to gather likes for my Facebook page.
    Any easy way to get more FB like for my facebook page???
    Is your goal to just get likes or to generate actual interaction and potentially sales? There's no perfect short term strategy. The best long term strategy is ALWAYS to spend a lot of time and effort creating high quality content that people want to share on their own. That is a strategy that always works, even though it takes a lot of energy and might take a while to accomplish.

Does buying likes work in the short term?

Yes and no, it depends entirely on context. If you're a new business, you probably don't have a lot of money to promote yourself and get lots of search or display ads. You're probably going to make a few initial blog posts and ask your friends and family to like your Facebook page. But all that just gets you at most a relative handful of likes. Then when somebody visits your page they're going to see you have few likes and use that as a filter to internally say that you're not worth their time of day. So in this kind of situation, buying a few likes merely to enhance public perception is something that can boost conversion rates. I think that you have to be careful about where you get these likes from though, there are hundreds of companies listed at BuyFacebookFansReviews that do nothing but promote Facebook or Twitter pages but there's a lot of problems with a large number of these services. So if you're planning on buying fans, I don't think that alone can enhance your business to a large degree. But the public perception that an increased fan count brings could be something that gives an early stage company a substantial boost and I think looking at it that way is wiser than immediately dismissing it or viewing it as a cure-all.

But truthfully, you should probably be looking at a longer term strategy that involves creating good content. That's always guaranteed to work.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Facebook Likes

Try to make friends relevant to your business Location and don't always share your business related information but also share events and information about your business location.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you need to spend money or TIME my friend!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try the following -

1) Go to your page and invite all your "relevant" friends - usually, you can get 10% of your friends to join

2) Integrate with email, website, mobile + other touch points that you have with customer in a natural way. e.g. "Hey, if you like our product, pls do like us on our page"

3) Run a promotion like 'Exclusive coupons for FB page fans' - use an app that you can like gate to make sure fans only see it.

4) Run contests like 'Cutest baby' (think different - this has been done to death already) - if you design this with target audience in mind, than you will be able to get them to participate and drive their friends as well as to vote/like etc. A successful contest can rack up thousands of likes over couple of weeks.

5) Pay for FB ads to drive likes.

There are lots of 'you like me, i like you' activities going on LinkedIn, Facebook groups etc but avoid them. They are fakes and will leave after a time. If you are serious, build a good solid audience that will convert and provide revenue. Let me know if you have other questions.

Thx
    Founder,
    Optimimo.com - Mobile Usability Testing
    PilotOutlook.com - Pilot training
    SocialAppsHQ.com - Social Media Marketing

SitePoint Member Love to be neel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, for this first you have to make good & trust friend circle & and have to likes thier stuff. After this you can ask them to like your page too. So should have trust friends.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You could also do the obvious and test Facebook Ads.
    Clickfire - A Resource for the Digitally Outspoken

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best way is to purchase them on ebay or a website that offers them, that is usually a good way to get them fast. It is hard if they are not paid for to be honest
    BoxSrv - SHOUTcast, Shared hosting, Domain names and more

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey,

Just though Id let you know my experience with buying facebook likes. I tried It to get my friends Facebook page for his business of the ground, I bought something like 8000 likes from different people on fiverr, and nearly all have vanished, waste of money.

I tried a few other websites and pretty much the same outcome. Best one I probably came across was ranksocialservices, was a bit more expensive than the others, still quite cheap though, and most of the likes seemed to be from real people and have all stayed on the account. A lot of comments from users as well which was nice. There was another one that was quite good as well, but i cant seem to remember the domain name, Il see if i can find a record of it on my paypal if anyone needs it.

Anyway hope this helps

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul0130 View Post
    Best way is to purchase them on ebay or a website that offers them, that is usually a good way to get them fast. It is hard if they are not paid for to be honest
    Snake oil salesmen. These "followers" are not real people.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eww, people here are talking about fake status of facebook
    The best thing to earn likes, which is real one is from Facebook Ads.
    Altought its not giving you an instant process, but it is worth to try
    You even can get targeted people to attract

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Organize a contest, people love prizes. You need an external app to achieve that. There are plenty of platforms you can use to create an app, many of them have free trials.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dud youlikehits and addmefast they are site for improve your fb likes but i think it is not prefect way fb like.But you will need to understand their method of working.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mhkdeveloper View Post
    Im looking for ways to gather likes for my Facebook page.
    Any easy way to get more FB like for my facebook page???

First of all share your FB page among all of your friends and ask them for like and then just sign up at vingler.com and increase your likes as much you want.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny90 View Post
    You can use websites like addmefast and youlikehits. The will allow you to list your FB page URL and it will be liked by other automatically. You will need to understand their method of working.
    I tried that website..! I agree it is way to increase like fastest, but some of those like are fake account and none targeting. Also, the quit to faster. You know? I got 600+ like in few week, but when I post any post not so many people like my post. I recommend building manual relationship..

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can use addmefast and youhitslike and fanslave.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have tried many sites for the face book likes but I will suggest addmefast.com but there is a big draw back of this website is after liking many people starting to do unlike the page.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well you need facebook likes eh?

There are many ways to get facebook likes on your fanpage.

Ways to increase facebook likes FREE ::::>>>>

1- Share it with your friends and tell them to invite their friends.
    2- Post it on sites like blogger, digg, stumbleupon.
    3- Create interesting topics.
    4- Give in a nice thumbnail.
    5- Try to be more interesting and keep on posting status updates that could be helpful,
    6- Connect through other sites like twitter, google+, myspace etc
    7- Create a Facebook URL that's easy to remember.
    8- Make a Facebook likes button on your site or tell your friends n family to put it on theirs
    9- Turn your customers into fans
    10- Link it with your video(if any) from YouTube

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The BEST and correct WAY to GET real trageted / human targeted FB LIKE is using FACEBOOK paid Ads. YES, ...that's truth. However, IF there's FREE way to get FB like, it's MAY targeted BUT need more time. And always remember ,..DON"T & NEVER BUY FB LIKE. that all fake, and not human LIKE.
    CMIIW
    Last edited by Stevie D; Aug 2, 2013 at 03:56. Reason: Fake signature deleted

SitePoint Enthusiast seoexperttools's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The fastest way to gather more likes for your facebook is of course go to Fiverr and looking for someone who are selling the service. But if you have time then try one of the click ring such as Addmefast and earn some points then use them for your fan-page.
    "People are like dice, we throw ourselves into life."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gayathri Roobini View Post
    Buying fans is a simple and easy way to get more fans on your facebook pages.Yon can easily targeted fans from them,it will save your time also.Along that you must think twice to choose a websites for buying fans.

Why you shouldn't buy likes

* Wont get converted to traffic
    * Cant design a strategy
    * Wont convert into sales
    * Poor interaction

Imagine you have build a page from 10 to 1000 likes, you know exactly why the page has grown. Therefor it's a waste of money to buy likes. Not recommended as a long term strategy.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follow one of the SEO techniques of Article Submittion this will help you to get 'likes' more. As you promoting your websites you can use this with videos and images or more tempts to visit the page in enthusiasm. If you have fb just for entertainment purpose Post innovative photos, funny videos and even your own original taken snaps with crops or with your friends enjoyments snaps and comment it you will sure get more likes in your post.