Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FB likes ??

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FB likes ??

Im looking for ways to gather likes for my Facebook page.
    Any easy way to get more FB like for my facebook page???

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can use websites like addmefast and youlikehits. The will allow you to list your FB page URL and it will be liked by other automatically. You will need to understand their method of working.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Johny90 View Post
    You can use websites like addmefast and youlikehits. The will allow you to list your FB page URL and it will be liked by other automatically. You will need to understand their method of working.
    Thanks Mate But I am looking for a kind of reference can give instant 1000 like without take lots of coins or time..

Mouse catcher silver trophy Stevie D's Avatar
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by susan456 View Post
    Thanks Mate But I am looking for a kind of reference can give instant 1000 like without take lots of coins or time..
    Why?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by susan456 View Post
    You can't get something without investing time or money, that being a fact for GENUINE Fb likes.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you want to go through manual then need to hire a dedicate person who will responsible for entire process in Facebook.Otherwise you can go through automated way,you can purchase likes or you can purchase a software for auto likes and for other business improvement activity for your site.

You can also hire SEO company for this task and Social media promotion as well.
    Last edited by Stevie D; Jun 15, 2013 at 00:09. Reason: Self-promotion deleted

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny90 View Post
    I tried that website..! I agree it is way to increase like fastest, but some of those like are fake account and none targeting. Also, the quit to faster. You know? I got 600+ like in few week, but when I post any post not so many people like my post. I recommend building manual relationship..

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    in addmefast at initial stage you will get 100 points to spend on your page likes to earn more points you must have to like other peoples pages too or else you will lost your all the points and yourpage will not get displayed for likes.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These tips will help you to increase FB likes for Facebook page in a natural way :

Build strong network by connecting other pages and groups.
    Always post high quality and fresh content.
    If you have blog then place Facebook page on it.
    Give Facebook page link in other social media profiles such as Google+, Twitter, Pinterest etc.
    Use Facebook features like vanity URL, Post Targeting, Highlighted Post, Pinned Posts to give more importance to prominent content.

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are a lot of services online that offer you "unlimited" FB likes. But I'm very suspicious about them. I still prefer manual how-to-get-FB-likes methodology. It looks more natural.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    firstly you have to make a genuine face book profile and then increase your friend circle . Make a facebook page relevant to your business and start posting in it fresh content and you may also ask your friends to like your facebook page . use link wheel technique .

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude you just have one way to increase the page like add more and more friend and send the link of the page and on the other hand you must send the URL in any group and comment that please like my page...

SitePoint Enthusiast vincewicks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Encourage Likes in Your Employee’s E-mail Signatures, How many emails does your company send out a day? If you’ve got a large amount of employees, or employees who send out a lot of email then this is a huge opportunity to passively drive likes or social signals to your domain.
    This site is the go-to place for web designs.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The automated tools give mostly dead likes which can hurt your site instead of benefit. The best tactic is to share information that people are looking for in your niche, join different groups on Facebook and drop your facebook page link to those groups with information. I have experienced it naturally, you give people what they want, you will get what you want.

SitePoint Member Love to be neel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I think you can get the maximum face book likes by first like their other people stuff... You have to make good social network & have to make trusty friends who likes your stuff... You can also get good friend social network by using twitter, stumble upon, link din etc...

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The likes that you extract out of addmefast and youlikehits are mostly fake ones i.e. from fake profiles. And likes from those is not going to help you expand.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The main things to get the likes in Facebook page is add more friend in your Facebook circle.Then you share your URL link of your page to your friend circles.Daily you should update the good twits,images and video with well information and that should be attract by everyone.Then only your Facebook friends would like your page.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thank you for all this information i will try addmefast and youlikehits and the other techniques mentioned here and hopefully ill get positive results

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrusm View Post
    i will try addmefast and youlikehits and the other techniques mentioned here and hopefully ill get positive results
    Positive results? No chance. In case I'm wrong, please come back here and tell us.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The main things to get the likes in Facebook page is add more friend in your Facebook circle.Then you share your URL link of your page to your friend circles.Daily you should update the good twits,images and video with well information and that should be attract by everyone.Then only your Facebook friends would like your page

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Buying fans is a simple and easy way to get more fans on your facebook pages.Yon can easily targeted fans from them,it will save your time also.Along that you must think twice to choose a websites for buying fans.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gayathri Roobini View Post
    Buying fans is a simple and easy way to get more fans on your facebook pages.Yon can easily targeted fans from them,it will save your time also.Along that you must think twice to choose a websites for buying fans.

Why you shouldn't buy likes

* Wont get converted to traffic
    * Cant design a strategy
    * Wont convert into sales
    * Poor interaction

Imagine you have build a page from 10 to 1000 likes, you know exactly why the page has grown. Therefor it's a waste of money to buy likes. Not recommended as a long term strategy.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mhkdeveloper View Post
    Im looking for ways to gather likes for my Facebook page.
    There is 2 way to get likes and follower 1 through legal way with gunuine user(White Hat SEO) and another one is Black hat SEO by using tools with fake user.Black hat SEO no longer survive and got penalized by Google soon.Its definetly increasing traffc drastically but fall down so soon after penalize.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Using automation for increasing page likes is just a waste of time. You better let it happen naturally.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mhkdeveloper View Post
    Yeah, spend a lot of time interacting with people.