SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there. Perhaps as it's a food site you should use one large image with one focal point - there seems to be a lot going on at the top of the page. Maybe use a high resolution image of a meal, without the distractions of people, to play with the senses of food etc? The text in the grey box is too long - the homepage should start with a few words explaining what the site is about. I like the scroll to the top navigation arrow. Good luck!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have to admit, this seems like a pretty unique concept. The layout and design look nice. Can I ask what CMS it running on, or did you code it yourself?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well your site is a great but your site load very slow.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You doing neat job!
    but, the logo is not in th right place. Change it to nice one.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats on the great idea and site. It looks really nice.

There was one thing really bothers me though. As a first time visitor I had to go through a lot of text in order to get grips on the system. These are the questions that went through my mind when i first opened the site:
    1.How does the ordering work? Where can i find info on this? - You might need an easy to find, 3 step guide on the site.
    2.Ok, I like this meal. Is there some info who cooked this? Did someone else order from here.
    3.Can I customize a newsletter to receive lunch menus from around my office.

One idea your site gave me is can i order this meal for someone else, say a friend or a shelter for homeless people. Ordering a hot dish for someone in need would be a great addition to your site.

Hope this helps. Best of luck.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Over all, pretty nice. The blue part of the logo in the header is hard to read. Maybe a text shadow might help. A light orange might look nicer in the nav bar, just my 2 cents.