SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face Please can i get some help for my website?

Hi everyone,

I am doing alone this online meal community: www.sunnymeals.com and i would like your advices and reviews, since i didn't got a lot of others opinions.
    It just went online once month ago.
    Now i am doing the second version with more functions, like blog, forum, member profile, creating events, recipes book... and after this i will do the translation in more languages.

The website is about Cooking and Selling your handmade meals or fresh products and finding homemade meals near your home.

I tried to give lots of tools to users to interact, share, exchange.

It 's completly free, just have two ads on it.

Thank you a lot for your help, ideas, comments, reviews!

Cheers!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks cool man ! Don't know i just do not like the Yellow button on the top. May be blue or green would be great.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Initially look of the website looks really good. I can see that this is just the early stages (a number of the internal pages and content seems to be lacking), but you could be onto something !!! Hope it all goes well. BTW - it made me very hungry !!!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're doing a good job! however, you should change the color of the logo, OR more it to another place. the recent location of logo is not impressive at all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It feels like too much is going on. I'm not sure where to click.

What is the benefit of this site over other recipe websites?

Interesting idea that you could cook a dish and offer it to neighbours. That's unique as far as I know.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it looks good with lots of great stuff, i love cooking and i think i'm gonna visit your site more often.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks a lot for all the reviews and comments, i ll follow some of your advice for the 2nd version.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It looks fantastic. The design of your website is brilliant according to the need of your industry.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi mistersunny!

Wow, I really like how the site looks!

I really like the pictures across the top and how they blend into each other. Gives the feeling of fresh produce! I also like the organization. The "How it Works" description is one of the first things I noticed, which is good. I also like the list of featured meals and the search boxes right above it. That all seems very easy to understand and clearly presented.

Only a couple of things that I would change in my opinion. One is that the orange from the orange/blue color scheme seems a little out of place. It feels more like a fall color or something, whereas the pictures at the top of the page feel more alive...like spring or summer? Also, I think the "Sunny Meals" logo doesn't need to stay animated. Maybe it plays through the animation once when the page first loads, but then stop after that. It feels distracting otherwise.

Overall, though, I like the site a lot! Great job!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    honestly :

the website look so professional for me ,
    nice slide-show at the bottom even its a tiny slide-show ,,,
    the images look so nice and friendly
    maybe you should think of adding a fav icon to it

Best Regard
    Best Of Luck

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like the overall look of the website. Easy to navigate, but in my opinion the header on the front page is a bit too "loaded". The inner pages look good though.
    I am currently SEO responsable of Birotica si Papetarie. If anyone needs help with a design, you can send me a PM.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    great information about design template.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The logo is completely invisible - make it prominent and or blurr out the back ground a little bit.
    Bullet proof corporate website design services, tailored to your specific needs - Said by sticker baby

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool site and foods price are comparative good. But I think site title is too long and I can't find out "H1". anyways wish u best of luck.

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's passable to me. But your site loads kind'a slow. But then I'm having a connection problem today, so this is irrelevant.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The site looks great. But the logo is a bit annoying. It doesn't seem to be a good idea to have logo that changes every second.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks great to me. The orange color of the site is a little off putting to me, but that could just be me. I can see why you chose your color choices, and the logo looks great where it is.

SitePoint Member Espinteractive's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're doing a good job! however, you should change the color of the logo. and also change the some Product list . We need to shown on a Categories wise .

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Initial impression is "wow! looks good!". But after sitting on the front page a bit, it seems like a lot is going on in the header. The Sunny Meals logo blends into the picture behind it which isn't good for you at all. You want your logo to be clear and noticeable when someone visits your page. That's how they'll know you. That being said, when you click on any of the items to view them, it looks VERY good. With a review and rating system, it look great. Job well done!

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have done a great job with the website design and layout. It is looking very nice website. You have a website for the meals and have different types of meals. So it is suggest to you that try to place category for the products. Also you can place the dishes in the grid view. that will look very nice instead of drop down

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really the Website looks Fantastic, Good Luck. The Color of the Logo can be Changed to a more Good one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice site. You will need to engage in community related to food. Write articles and comment on other blogs related to your subject. And with this also improve or edit site content.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Howdy,

Love the site and as some have mentioned, makes me hungry too

I agree with the others here the logo on the home page needs to be adjusted in some way as it now blends into the background image which makes it difficult to discern.

BUT....!!!! ....

OMG! ... that's Comic Sans as the font for the How It Works headings! ... now stop that! LOL

One only has to use the Big G to find out why using Comic Sans on anything other than your 4 year-old child's birthday invitation is a "professional" no-no

Cheers!
    Lyle

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Site is looking great. Here are a few suggestions:
    1) Change the Rs to the latest currency symbol
    2) I know your site is new, but see if you can add some user reviews on the home page , it is good for both your users as well as search engines.
    Hope that helps, good luck!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well done. But. I would pay atention to the header image and logo. the image - too many objects plus on wide screen you see strange grey blur on the sides - I would change the image totally. The logo - on the front page it is totally invisible - but if you change the header image may be it will be ok