User Tag List

Thread: chat for a site

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi
    seen the banner ad for live helper...but if i want to install a similar one on one chat with same features...u have any suggestions...even is the software costs a bit wouldnt mind...coz we tried using human click...but i think their servers are busy most of the time and our clients are complaining of time lag for responses....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really? I would have recommended HumanClick...

Your Lord and Master, Foamy gold trophy Hierophant's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Humanclick was bought out by another company... It was either Live Person or Live Helper. Not sure which.
    Wayne Luke
    ------------

Idea Developer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is livehelper free? Im pretty sure it is, i would check it out, it sounds like a good company, any of you guys use them?
    Professional PHP programing / Hosting
    aim: downtoi3iz icq: 74637813

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so no other free customer chat software on the lines of livehelper and humanclick??

if u guys have any other firm's software which charges for the chat thingey...wouldnt mind that info also....

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, I work for LiveHelper.com so I thought I would post and give a little insight. First, W. Luke is right HumanClick was purchased by LivePerson.com a few weeks ago. LiveHelper.com is a new service offering services very similar to HumanClick. Our service as necrominator said is completely free and includes many of the features HumanClick is starting to charge for. As for reliability and speed we realize that this is a huge area where our competitor has failed and we have made a firm commitment to providing this to our users. If you would like more information on the service or have any problems feel free to contact me personally and I will make sure the issues get addressed ASAP.

Steven Bond
    webmaster@search4info.com