Thread: photo gallery

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

photo gallery

hi,

i have been researching on a photo gallery with php and mysql... i am wanting to setup a photo gallery where i can share my photos with my friends... the key is i want my friends to be able to upload photos to my server via web browser...how do you go about letting people upload files via web browser and then the pages dynamically pulling the files that are uploaded... the other thing is putting other files (documents, music files, home movies, etc...) can anybody send me some good links and tutorials that will teach me how to do this with mysql and php... i have found some stuff, but i was hoping people could share their experiences or some direction in which you think i should go...

thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd personally use a premade one since it'll save you a lot of time and will have a lot more options in it.

The best one out there in my opinion is Gallery

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what about a script for other things... (music, movies, docs, etc.)?

i am wanting to share all kinds of documents with my friends and any computer that has access from computer? that way if i am at work, etc. i can access the music, photos, docs, and movies... what script could handle the other files besides the music?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I know the above link will let you use movies and pictures, not sure about the other stuff.