SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    SitePoint Member Web for Finance's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, advertising your business through social media can give you so many benefits.It is one of the easiest and most cost efficient ways to advertise your goods and products. Even if your customers are in different time zones, they are still allowed to browse your website at their convenient time.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually just posted a very similar thread - I was wondering how I could monetize social media

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Social Media is a great platform to make people know about your business. Social media do not ensure any revenue.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ofcause you can promote your business on Social Media. Because Billions of users active on Social Media, who will interact with your business. So i think you can Promote your business on Social Media.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Social Media is one of the fastest growing place... you just need to first target your customers and then publicize your products

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    social media it is good , better then using adsense or how I call it ("must pay to get traffic tools")
    if you promote by social media the links remain (automatic posting works also can try <snip>),
    if you promote by forums the links remain (only manual posting works)
    if you promote by classifieds sites the link remain (automatic posting works also you can try <snip>)
    Last edited by TechnoBear; Oct 27, 2013 at 10:47. Reason: No advertising, please

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Advertising business through Social Media is the enhancement to the traditional way of doing the advertising for your business. It adds value to your business by promoting your business through online by adding members in your social network, sharing your post on social media in the form of text, images, & Video. It helps you to enhance the your presence across the world.
    More over, Now a days social media is an emerging platform for creating & increasing your online contacts by allowing your users to share their views & feedback instantaneously in the form of comments, chats, Discussion etc.
    There are unlimited benefits of social media through various social networking sites like - facebook, twitter, LinkedIn , Google Plus etc.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everyone is aware about the power of Social Media. It holds a large amount of crowd over it. Now, may it be Facebook or Twitter, Youtube or Metacafe, Slideshare or Scribd, Blogger or Wordpress, Agryd or Tumblr. You should have your accounts on all these popular social sharing sites and should even actively participate in them as well. This will not only help in driving traffic to your website but will also help in making brand identity of your company or business.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Investment in social media will seep into other tactics especially search, it adds value, it helps in achieving your objectives in other tactics... it helps in various stages of buying cycle....

SitePoint Enthusiast BoostSoftware's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Social media is great for getting the word out about your product/business and for networking. If I were you I'd make sure not to only focus on one type of social media, but try to hit multiple platforms. Facebook, Twitter, G+, Linkedin, etc are all great options.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How important social media network to your business

Social media networks plays a vital role in 2013 marketing field which helps to increase your brand or product sale in a short period of time