Thread: Guest Blogging

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guest Blogging

Hello Friends,

I want to know how we should judge best guest blogging site and is it good option to do before start own blogging site.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not good to start guest blogging because you will not be getting good returns for your effort. You will just be helping the blog owner because the main reason why people do guest blogging is to get a link back to their blog and if you don't have a blog of your own to take this advantage then you will be loosing on this.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is not an option, First create your own blog, publish at least 10 articles and then start guestblogging, but make sure you somehow get a link to your blog

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kaloyangeorgiev View Post
    It is not an option, First create your own blog, publish at least 10 articles and then start guestblogging, but make sure you somehow get a link to your blog
    I'd say more than 20-25 good quality 1000-2000 word articles before starting guest posts.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guest blogging is a good technique for transferring some link juice to your site. As you can also avoid manipulating in this way and the search engines never bother you for good link building for the particular site,

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guest Blogging is a great way to give your blog or website exposure! You get the opportunity to publish an article on a popular, high PR blog and in return for your efforts you are usually allowed to link back to your own blog or website. Getting a guest post on a popular blog is a great way build traffic and increase your exposure.

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know why you or we are going to judge which the best guest blogging sites online. If that is what you mean. What we should concerns us is the niche of the guest blog site. Can we provide good content for it? Will the web owner accepts our articles? You need to "sell" yourself to the guest blog host until he/she is convinced. This is going to be hard since there are still few sites offering guest blogging sites online.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you are getting dofollow backlinks from any guest posts to your website and that guest blogging website has good PR, then its good guest blogging website. Guest posting is currently a great way to get quality backlinks. So search good guest posting website and start getting high quality backlinks.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This how I evaluate the Guest blog:

Page Rank - A tool to check website worth
    Alexa Rank - A tool to check how much traffic I will get after publishing my post
    Relevancy - A tool to check how much relevant that traffic will be.

Hope it will help you.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would love to guest blog for others, but it's hard to find such opportunities. Is there a service that matches up guest bloggers with sites looking for such content?

Andy

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check this, Andy: Guest Blog Genius
    it's not that great, but better than anything in the market right now. for me at least
    Last edited by Mittineague; Jul 19, 2013 at 18:18. Reason: removing unnecessary link

Programming Team silver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The OP hasn't been back and the thread has gone off-topic.

If any have questions they can't find answers to after Searching using the vBulletin Advanced Search, please start a new thread.