SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Custom PC Building PHP Script?

I am looking for a script that I can use to customize, choose what parts I want a customer to buy, for a default pc, lets say. To see what I mean, please go here. http://www.falcon-nw.com/config/build.asp ...I do want it to be PHP. What are these called, or do I have no choice, but to make my own?

If some do exist, please point me to some, and let me know wich might be good, and to be able for me to customize it for my needs.

Thank you!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't know if it was you, but this question was asked quite recently and it pointed to a website almost identical to that which you link - indeed it might have been the same site! The upshot of that thread was that what you ask is not a 5 minute task, although it is not that difficult.

Unless you feel confident to approach this yourself then you will probably be looking for someone to do this for you.
    Ian Anderson
    www.siteguru.co.uk

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no, it wasnt me, i tryed to post last night, but was not able, forums where down.

But yea, i know it will take alot longer than just 5 mins, but my question is, are there an scripts out there that might be the same, and I can work with them?