- <snip/> (actually, you only need to know this site, because everything good about PostgreSQL is linked here sooner or later, including online books, tutorials, etc...)
- http://archives.postgresql.org/ (sign up to some of the mail lists and you will get the best education in PostgreSQL possible)
- http://dbforums.com/ and http://forums.devshed.com/ (each has a decent PostgreSQL forum)
- Oh, and yours truly is currently listed as the top PostgreSQL expert at Tek-Tips
- http://www.freebsddiary.org/ -- of course PostgreSQL is the natural choice of a DBMS for FreeBSD, and occasionally there are PostgreSQL articles here.
- http://gborg.postgresql.org/ -- all kinds of projects related to PostgreSQL and PostgreSQL enhancements.
- <snip/> -- nice collection of links for PostgreSQL
- www.dbdebunk.com -- not a PostgreSQL site, but good for people interested in understanding relational databases more deeply. Thought you knew what a relational DBMS is? Think again.
There are a couple decent books out for PostgreSQL, such as "PostgreSQL Developer's Handbook", but so far I have not seen any great books for PostgreSQL. They tend to be good for administration, but they don't dig too deeply into the logical capabilities of PostgreSQL. Also, most of these books are out of date, since PostgreSQL introduced schema and domain support in version 7.3.
Last edited by Mittineague; Dec 18, 2010 at 13:48.
Reason: pre-new-sticky cleanup