I can't seem to figure out why this is not working properly. The first page is a form with checkboxes and then a textbox for quantity. (www.soupladle.com/order.php). The second box of code here is the results of that form, but in a summary printable format.

Form:
PHP Code:
while( $list mysql_fetch_array$query ) )
{

$soupCheckboxes .='<tr><td><font face="verdana" size="2" color="#000000"><input type="checkbox" name="SoupName[]" value="' 

$list["SoupName"]
'">' 

htmlspecialchars($list["SoupName"]) 
'</td>'

'<td><font face="verdana" size="2" color="#000000"><input type="text" size="3" name="Cup[]"></td>'

'<td><font face="verdana" size="2" color="#000000"><input type="text" size="3" name="Bowl[]"></td>'

'<td><font face="verdana" size="2" color="#000000"><input type="text" size="3" name="Mulloy[]">' 

'</tr>';
}
echo (
$soupCheckboxes); 
And the results of that form in a summary format. This is where the textboxes named Cup, Bowl, and Mulloy are not showing up. They are blank even if a value is entered on the form.
PHP Code:
$soupName $_POST['SoupName'];
$cup $_POST['Cup'];
$bowl $_POST['Bowl'];
$mulloy $_POST['Mulloy'];
$count count($soupName);
//example
echo '<table border="0" width="40%"><tr><td><font size="2"><b>Soup Name</b></td><td><font size="2"><b>Cups</b></td><td><font size="2"><b>Bowls</b></td><td><font size="2"><b>Mulloy</b></td></tr>';
for (
$i 0$i $count$i++)
{
    echo 
'<tr>';
    echo 
'<td><font size=2> ' $soupName[$i] . '</td>';
    echo 
'<td><font size=2> ' $cup[$i]      . '</td>';
    echo 
'<td><font size=2> ' $bowl[$i]      . '</td>';
    echo 
'<td><font size=2> ' $mulloy[$i]     . '</td>'
    echo 
'</tr>';   

Any ideas? It doesn't make sense to me why the soupName would be passed through, but not the others. Did I set this up correctly, or am I just totally ignorant?

The result always returns the names of the soups checked, but not the quantity entered in the textbox. What is wrong here? If I have totally confused you, try it out here: www.soupladle.com/order.php