SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Php/mysql domain/hosting shopping cart --need HELP!

Hi ,

We are looking for a domains/hosting shopping cart in PHP/MYSQL that allow user to select/search domain names and select hosting packages. Basically its a shopping cart tailored for domain names and website hosting.

It would be nice if the client was added to the db so they could later login using their domain name and a password to amend contact details (address/email etc).

Can anyone recommand, suggestions where we can find such a script for a domains/hosting cart running off a Mysql/PHP platform.

Thanks,
    John
    Last edited by johnbox; May 1, 2003 at 22:32.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a new one though I'd have thought that you'd be needing more than a shopping cart.

The shopping cart part would be used to promote and sell what domains and hosting packages you have.

Though you'd need the part before the s/cart which would actually do the search of domains and link these to any hosting packages for you.

So your looking for a big search engine script as well I think but instead of searching META tags in web pages, your searching domains.

I'm not sure but isn't this to do with a whois lookup ? There might be something on this over at www.devshed.com if I remember ?