This is something I have been wondering for along time...

In the recent past a popular issue was the case against Microsoft...they were accused of being a monopoly among other issues.

What I want to know is this...Yes, I will admit that there is probably a basis for this case, but...don't we all make mistakes? Why is it that the people who have been strong enough to reach a level of life that few reach happen to become the target for hate and strife...just because they have gone farther than most, is that their fault? I believe that if people would be willing they could all reach the level they want, but most people set goals early on in life, then when the going becomes hard they decide, "Oh, well...I made my life to hard...I will take a break." then they never continue...but people like Bill Gates, they have struggled in life also, but they have stuck to their goals...we all make mistakes (after all were humans), we all put others down, but if they make a mistake they are 'ganged' up on because...of course they don't 'deserve' the money they have, their hogs, and more people say...why?

Comments Invited...