SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Make sure you DON'T blog around keywords. Instead blog based on the NEEDS your product fills. See the difference? Also, you can't be obvious with your promotions or no one will publish your guest post. Use the guest post opportunity as an opportunity to BRAND your overall value.

SitePoint Member Love to be neel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, this is very simple. First search the sites who do guest post related to your website niche. After this search their contact id from their contact pages and send them mail regarding guest post. (you have to say on that email that you want to give one article to them and return one link between that content which is targeting mine website) So if they ready to do it then send them article and they will publish your article on their own site....

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *Multiple Objectives
    *The Guest Posting Blitz
    *Join the A-List Conversation
    *Jaw Dropping Value on A-List Blogs
    *Give Your Readers Something Special
    By using these strategies we could start the guest posting.

SitePoint Enthusiast ReferralCandy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Besides looking for the appropriate sites to guest post, you may also want to think about what are the kinds of blog posts you can write about to maximise the effects of guest posting. Not only is guest posting used to get backlinks, you should think of it as a way to build a relationship with the blog owner, which can prove useful in the future!

Here's a link that I find particularly useful in getting to know what are the kinds of guest post that you can write about: http://leostartsup.com/2011/06/how-i...or-my-startup/

Hope it helps!

- Aaron

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    these are the easy steps to do the guest posting....
    Find sites that accept guest posts
    Build a relationship with the blogger
    Come up with a topic
    Comb through guest post guidelines
    Write your article
    Edit your post
    Submit your post
    Go through rounds of edits

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is no hotter form of "content marketing" than guest blogging. The "build great content" drum beat has been relentless for years, now. There's only one "small" problem just because you build great content, doesn't mean it will rank on Google.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To do guest post some tips are there

Analyze your area of interest
    Keep it clean
    Be creative and new
    share useful information
    Don't write for back links
    Try the right sites
    Adhere to their rules
    Follow your readers

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guest posting best for blog, search on search for relevant your business, just post your content on those blogs, that good for you as well well blog webmaster.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all.... everyone has given their opinion upon how to d guest post but i would like to ask, does anyone have any list of those high PR guest post sites ? If so then please please share here with us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is easy process to share the content what you have. As you mention, You have apps and you want to do guest posting about this to enhance your business. It is really easy to start guest posting. First you need to find out the target market where you want to share. Find out few blogs and then email to there owner about your High quality content.

There are two ways to post your High quality content. They can request to to share the content with them and they will post themselves. You will share with them and they will review the content. If they will find it according to their requirements they will post it on their blog or website and they will share link with you...

The second way is, they will create their blog login with your name. They will send you password and username. You will post it and save it in the draft. They will review it and publish it.

I hope these instructions will help you..

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    first you have to write article with unique content and then contact webmasters who are under your niche then submit your articles with targeted keywords.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Derwin View Post
    first you have to write article with unique content and then contact webmasters who are under your niche then submit your articles with targeted keywords.
    which may be the better keyword research tool ? May you please suggest.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Derwin View Post

hmm... I actually know this one is the Best. But I would like to know several more after this.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok. This one one fine also. I will try to find out more. Thanks a lot....

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the first thing to do is develop a great reputation as a blogger/writer. Then you have to create a relationship with fellow bloggers with the same niche as yours, then I guess that will be the time to ask if they're open to guest posting.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eina26 View Post
    I think the first thing to do is develop a great reputation as a blogger/writer. Then you have to create a relationship with fellow bloggers with the same niche as yours, then I guess that will be the time to ask if they're open to guest posting.
    hmmm... it's a better idea. But I think this is more effective to be a registered poster than a guest poster.... isn't it ??

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasha Thompson View Post
    Hello Everybody,

I am looking for guest posting for my free business inventory apps site and I have quality of good contents. So can you please share that how should I proceed for the same. Looking forward for your replies.

Thanks and Regards
    Tasha Thompson
    Go for the blog which you like to post you may have section name as contribute or write for us just click the link and send your post.. they will contact you if your post ok

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasha Thompson View Post
    Hello Everybody,

I am looking for guest posting for my free business inventory apps site and I have quality of good contents. So can you please share that how should I proceed for the same. Looking forward for your replies.

Thanks and Regards
    Tasha Thompson
    You just search the websites into your niche which allows guest post, then send an email to the owner of that website the owner will demand some proofs of your previous guest posts, once approved then you will be able to post as a guest.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesfranklin128 View Post
    You just search the websites into your niche which allows guest post, then send an email to the owner of that website the owner will demand some proofs of your previous guest posts, once approved then you will be able to post as a guest.
    I am still not clear about Guest Posting. If anyone really post, then why he would do so as a Guest ? Why not as a Registered Member ?

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by samredarmy View Post
    I am still not clear about Guest Posting. If anyone really post, then why he would do so as a Guest ? Why not as a Registered Member ?
    It depends on the owner of the site that what he considered a "Guest" or a "Registered Member", and I think the owner will not considered a registered member because he is providing the guest post services.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your welcome dear.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It depends on the owner of the site that what he considered a "Guest" or a "Registered Member", and I think the owner will not considered a registered member because he is providing the guest post services.
    hmmm... But it's always easy to post as a registered member rather than posting as a Guest member. A Guest member must prove himself as a good writer first. That's not easy actually.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by samredarmy View Post
    hmmm... But it's always easy to post as a registered member rather than posting as a Guest member. A Guest member must prove himself as a good writer first. That's not easy actually.

You are right If we think logically the owner is providing the Guest services then why he will considered as a registered member?

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are right If we think logically the owner is providing the Guest services then why he will considered as a registered member?
    hmmm.sure. But I have seen many site owners are taking guest posting as well as they have the option for registered member also ! !!