User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by samredarmy View Post
    hmmm.sure. But I have seen many site owners are taking guest posting as well as they have the option for registered member also ! !!
    Wow! Then our preferences should be for such owners.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesfranklin128 View Post
    Wow! Then our preferences should be for such owners.
    obviously. But they are a bit strict about writing quality and allow membership hardly....

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    obviously. But they are a bit strict about writing quality and allow membership hardly....
    You are right It is an other major problem but If you want something special then you have to present something special....

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesfranklin128 View Post
    You are right It is an other major problem but If you want something special then you have to present something special....
    That's really True man. You must have to work hard.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am still not clear about Guest Posting. If anyone really post, then why he would do so as a Guest ? Why not as a Registered Member ?
    Guest posting is not for those blogs that you can just registered and post anything you like.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eina26 View Post
    Guest posting is not for those blogs that you can just registered and post anything you like.
    So is there separated site for guest posting ?

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So is there separated site for guest posting ?

Yes they are separated sites in which you can't registered yourself I have told you before that if the owner will allow then you will be able to post.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Choose a blog, write a guest post. Make it clear that the topic on which you are writing wasnít published before on the blog. Make your content new and unique. Donít afraid of being rejected by the author. In chance your article get rejected, you could apply for the guest posting on other blog or you can publish it into your blog. If get rejected ask for feedback, some blog owner are kind enough to give feedback and are of improvement.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasha Thompson View Post
    Hello Everybody,

I am looking for guest posting for my free business inventory apps site and I have quality of good contents. So can you please share that how should I proceed for the same. Looking forward for your replies.

Thanks and Regards
    Tasha Thompson
    There are two methods we are going to go over in order to find places to post our content.

-The fist is find relevant websites or blogs and contact the owner asking if theyíd be interested in receiving content from us.Finding websites is simple, all I do is go into Google and shop around for websites in my niche. All I do from this point is pick one that doesnít seem too big(usually only happens when itís a corporations website) and find a way to contact them. Usually there will be an about me page or contact page, especially if itís a blog.

-The second is a cool way to find people who are searching for exactly thisÖ guest posters on their own blogs and websites. There is a website called Blogger LinkUp where you can enter into a system to have either 1) your requests for guest posts sent to thousands or 2) your titles of guest posts sent to thousands.

Hope It will useful with you

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its Easy... Look a for a guest postings sites.. mostly call web 2.0 and make your posts.. its fun.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Search them with relevant keywords of the domain plus "guest post" "write for us" and these sort of phrases used by websites that have a form dedicated to people who want to write guest posts. Make a list and start sending your content proposals to the most relevant sites.
    Best of luck!