Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    SitePoint Member Tasha Thompson's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How can I start guest posting?

Hello Everybody,

I am looking for guest posting for my free business inventory apps site and I have quality of good contents. So can you please share that how should I proceed for the same. Looking forward for your replies.

Thanks and Regards
    Tasha Thompson

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You need to expand a bit mate, are you looking for guest posters? ie testers? or settings within a program? You need to expand a bit on what software/program you're using mate

SitePoint Addict bronze trophy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tasha,

If you are looking to start guest posting on other sites, you should simply reach out to other web masters or bloggers in your niche. Perhaps with an email or through social media. Talk to them about collaborating on a post or offer them something in exchange for letting you post on their website.

If you want people to guest post on your site, reverse your tactics in that you should offer them something to post on your website (assuming you are just starting out). If you already have a lot of traffic and notoriety they may do it for free as long as you let them put links and such of their choice in the post.

Here are some guest posting tips that might be of use,

http://www.highervisibility.com/blog...her-end-blogs/

Hope that answers your question,

Shawn

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you want to start a quest posting, all that you need is to contact with webmasters of POPULAR blogs and ask them to permit you quest posting. It should be noted that quest posting have a sense only in popular blogs with more than 100 visitors per day. Webmasters from less popular blogs may ask you to make a quest post with one purpose - more content on their sites.
    Also it should be noted that some webmasters try to earn money for quest post and you don't need to pay them. You can always find a popular and free quest posting blogs.
    HTML5 Maps for web developers
    http://www.fla-shop.com - Interactive maps for websites

SitePoint Member Tasha Thompson's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks to all of you for your suggestion. Now I have contact with webmasters of POPULAR blogs looking forward for reply.

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Find blog owners who operate under the same niche as you are. In this case business inventory apps. You need to email them and convince them you can give good articles for their blog sites. If you are successfully, never forget to put your back link in your article's Author's Resource area (it's the lowest part of your article and this describes you, the writer).

Take note, that there are not many guest posters out there.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have to take help from Webmasters and Bloggers. You have to increase knowledge about guest posting and for this you have to spend huge time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I apply for guest article in blog Y but I don’t have any idea of writing behaviour(style of writing) or earlier post then I can’t synchronize my self to write any blog post. I can’t give any back links to a post which are present already on a blog.

Select the similar niche
    Good Traffic blog
    Page Rank blog (additional advantage)

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should register on a paid site like grouphigh, where you can search for blogs with guestposting.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You may hire others to write for you in the topics you choose.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First you must have an effective writer, guest blog make accept your post.

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guest posting helps you get more visitors to your site, especially if you guest post on established blog sites with many subscribers/followers.

You should find guest blogging sites according to what niche you're in.

When you find those sites, usually you have to contact the blog owner. They set requirements for you to guest post. They'll review your article and then if they find it interesting, your article will get posted.
    Visigraph DECALS, BANNERS, SIGNS, and DISPLAYS!

Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau. ZERO complaints in 10 years!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guest blogging really helps you to engage a lot of visitors per day and really good way to achieve ranking in SERP. If you are looking for guest blogging then you have to spend time to search webmaster who accept guest blog. You can contact them by their email id and ask for guest blog.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Start step by step. Don't do guest posting on the biggest blogs initially. You can try to get into contact with the owner of the blog. Connect with small site bloggers. After this you should try to do posts that exert a pull on the big site bloggers in such a way they recognize you. Gradually you can grow in this.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To start guest blogging you need to sites according your suitable catergory. And then find contact details at site and contact to sites at their provided email address. When a positive reply will come you can send guest post according to requirement.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can submit your articles to many sites such as ezines, ehow and many other website their for to submit as a guest post.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guest post is an instant traffic trigger gun for any blog. It’s becoming trend to write a Guest post on a blog to bring a lot of immediate traffic. Even I also did the same tactics for my blog. I write guest posts on several blogs and I got great traffic and subscribers on my blog. Guest post is also a source of quick back link also and you get exposure also.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Search for list of blogs allowing guest posts and will get huge lists of blogs. You can post your content on these blogs. Or you can search specific blogs relating to your topic and then contact them to publish you article on their blogs.

SitePoint Member Love to be neel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, from my side you can start by searching by your keywords like Keywords + Guest Post...then you will find some websites where people have done guest post in past. So get that website contact person email id and email him or her that you want to your own article on their website. So if they say yes then send your article to them and they will publish your article on their own website.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can find people who accept guest posts on myblogguest. It's really useful for newbies. Try it out.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Post runner is a very good option if you have valued content. I have used it, upload your content and blogger will automatically pick your content for guest posting. The other way is the search blogs in your niche, then content their webmasters asking for Guest posting.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guest Posting Tips

Hello,

I can understand pain of a beginner because most of the established site do not take guest posting from noob.

In order to do this, you need to first target small sites with good reputation like PR, DA and content , Alexa etc.

Once, you do this with 20-30 different sites, you can approach to big sites and show your work samples.

You can study more here at a blog which I like :-

Guest Posting Tips

I hope you will like it.

Thanks,
    Krishna

Quote Originally Posted by austein View Post
    You should increase a bit mate, are you searching for guest posters? ie testers? or options within a software? You should expand a little on what applications/application you are using mate
    Last edited by pkrishna2011; Jun 20, 2013 at 04:56. Reason: Forgot to say thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For Doing a guest post, first you have to approach the owner of the respective website.The selection of websites is an important part here.Just look for high page rank websites.Try to get in contact with the web owners.By this you can get backlinks also.

Another website named MYBLOGGUEST helps you in effective guest posting.Many blog owners seek the help of MYBLOGGUEST for guest posts.You can also try them if you want.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you want to start guest posting then you require to make best blog that contain best post. Users interested in your blog if you have good traffic and page rank. Hence promote your blog, get good traffic you will get good guest content.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First Google the blogs allowing the guest blogging related to your site. If your site is related to cooking then search the blog related to cooking offering blog post then contact with blog owner, apply or request for the guest blogging, share you expertise and interest if he/she agree then share the quality content guest post so both parties can avail the reward.