I am currently enrolled in a Entrepreneur course at college and one of the assignments is to interview an entrepreneur and find out what they like, dislike etc about the industry and their business they run. I have chosen the e-commerce industry.

I am looking for someone who would be interested in answering a few questions about the business they run online. This is not anything indepth that I will be asking just a few basic questions about your daily routine, your business, type of customers etc. I will then analyze your answers and compare them to industry trends and how they compare to the experts.

I thought I could pick one of your brains for this assignment. It should take no more than 10-15 minutes for you to answer the questions.

This may also lead to a little free publicity as the whole class approx(50) will have access and will read each interview assignment.

If you are interested please email me at asamsonoff@home.com or just post here. We could conduct this via email or maybe in the sitepoint chat etc.

I really appreciate anyone who would be willing to help with this.

Thanks
Aaron Samsonoff