SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Usability help needed

If anyone is willing to browse this site and give me some feedback on usability and any other issues you find that could use improvement. It's pretty plain right now - just trying to get it easy to use for visitors before we get into the actual look & feel.

www.coolrideoutfitters.com

Let me know if I can return the favor in any way.

Thanks in advance,
    Donna

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like the overall layout, oscommerce?

Center image in the header is missing. The first link I looked at was contest, how do I enter?

I liked the site overall but there was just a pop that seemed to be missing. Right away you told me what you do and gave me great examples of what you have to offer but there didn't seem to be a prompt to action or join to more content.

I did click on the bug shield link ( how can you not when it called x-terminator? ) but no price until I clicked on my model. I can see why that would be neccesary where the product had diffrent prices for diffrent models of trucks but even $45.99 - $64.99 would make me more likely to keep going through the site. Also the view applications would confuse people who aren't totally familiar with what the button does. Perhaps change it to "get prices"?

Cheers,
    Steve
    www.treelinestudio.com
    Online Showcase of works by Canadian Watercolour artist David Brougham.

Former Staff Member silver trophy Adam P.'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi eStudio. What you're asking for would be considered a review, so this belongs in the Website Reviews forum. Make sure you read the guidelines first, so that you understand how the website reviews forum works. You must make 3 other good, quality reviews before yours will be validated in the queue. Thanks!
    SPF Mentor/Advisor 2001-2003
    SPF Designer of the Year 2002
    SPF Graphic Designer of the Year 2003
    AdamPolselli.com