SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Need idea email marketing

I have good knowledge on the social, forum, directory, but i become problem to do email marketing. I do not know how to collect email. Any guys suggest me about to collect email processing.

SitePoint Wizard silver trophy
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Generally people build email lists by attaching a sign up process to a website or action. For a content site this may mean a newsletter for updates and information on popular stories. For a social network it could be more about feature releases and topics that help interaction. For commerce new product launches, special offers and media coverage / helpful information.

Regardless of the content being pushed, the idea is to provide enough value that someone wants on the list and will respond (open, click, act) when you send a message.

REmember, email is about regularity and value. Keep yourself on people's radar without over doing it and always make sure that when you do send, it's worth their time.
    - Ted S

Life is not a malfunction gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    You have already asked this question, and I advised you to read the e-mail marketing sticky thread at the top of this forum.

If you had done so, and followed the links, you would have found this article, among others:

http://www.sitepoint.com/how-to-buil...arketing-list/

There are also other threads in this forum dealing with the subject, so if you take a few minutes to look, I'm sure you'll find all the information you need.
    Take plenty of exercise walk round and round the garden
    or