Results 1 to 5 of 5
May 10, 2013, 12:11 #1
- Join Date
- Sep 2005
- British Columbia, Canada
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I have a question about SEO and accessibility.
If you are planning to use the shopping basket during your current session, please consider giving us an email address that we can use to recover your shopping basket items in case something goes wrong (which sometimes happens).
1. This is completely optional but strongly advised.
2. We will not use this email address for any other purpose than shopping basket recovery.
3. Leave the box blank if you do not wish to use this feature.
4. If you want, you can set this email address from the shopping basket page later.
5. Also, consider signing up for a free membership! That way your shopping basket items are always saved!
You shouldn't be seeing this message again anytime soon.
Please enter an email address below or click 'Cancel'
Any thoughts and opinions on it?
Thanks,"To make an apple pie from scratch,
you must first create the universe.”