SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Their report is pretty weird! My CPM earnings doesn't show up at all, just CPC.

And how much you earn from them?
    - Son Nguyen
    AdSpeed.com - Ad Serving and Ad Management Made Easy

Follow Me On Twitter: @djg gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy Dan Grossman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used AdFlight.com on WebSiteGoodies for about 3 days with horrible results:

As you said, I was only recieving CPC results not CPM. The interface for setting up a media kit and getting individual advertisers through them was horrible also. Several hours each day the banners were not even showing up on my site.

When I did recieve CPC the rates were very low, under $0.10/click sometimes. I would strongly recommend against them.

As I say whenever something like this comes up - CJ.com
    Until you can sell your own advertising space, CJ.com is the next best thing. You have your choice of ads at specified rates, unvarying. You get complete control over the advertising on your site and in most cases I've successfully negotiated higher CPC/lead payouts from specific advertisers that matched my site perfectly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm using them... If you use the 468x60 banners, you get paid $.20 a click for anything under 100,000 impressions a month. When you get over 100,000 a month, your revenue changes over to cpm($1-$3 cpm). So let's say you get 200,000 impressions at a $1 per cpm rate, then you'd get paid $200.

Tim

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lately they have been starting to show default ads ( non-paid ads - they does not count at all ). So, there promise on $1 CPM still is true - they simply don't count all impressions, yes they don't even show up in their stats.

Also you have no possibility to redirect these defaults.

I have found no info in the contracts/their website etc that they might do this. Although one could expect they had to do something, guaranteeing $1 CPM on ALL inventory is a great deal nowadays for a publisher, and I bet they were/are loosing tons of money on it. Therefore they just started to use nonpaid ads as well - I think it is very unfair; Flycast might perform like **** but at least you will see all figures, no curtains are used to mislead you.
    Stefan
    http://www.aspcode.net - articles on ASP/ASP.NET
    http://www.findfreefonts.net - jquery/ajax experiment site

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Tim!

However, the information provided on their pages is really confusing!!!
    - Son Nguyen
    AdSpeed.com - Ad Serving and Ad Management Made Easy