User Tag List

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Review my startup: AdTech: Ad Revenue optimization

Hi,

I'm Ankit, a new member @ the forum and with this post, I look forward to get some feedback from fellow webmasters about my startup.

Website link: www.adpushup.com

The product is aimed at webmasters and publishers who run advertisements on their websites. The MVP contains many features such as:
    • A/B test different ad sizes and placements to see which design gets you higher CTR on your ads (and revenues!)
    • Compare different Ad networks (CPC, CPM) and see which one is paying you more.
    • Create Ad variations (only for adsense at the moment) - ever noticed adsense lets you change the colors in the text ads? or ever thought of comparing text ads with image-only ads to see which pays better? Do you know you can increase CTR of ads by up to 75% just by changing the colors of these text ads, we let you do that and measure it.
    • Heatmaps, Clickmaps and Scrollmaps.

In short, we help you make more money from your current website.

I would be really glad to see some feedback on this:
    • If you liked the features and think it could be a good tool for publishers.
    • Feature or any suggestions
    • Questions

Thanks,
    Ankit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice website design and it has a good colour scheme too. The only thing i can suggest is to change the font on the logo, hand of sean right? Try and find something a bit more unique because i'm sure there will be alot more people who recognise it as well. Just my two cence.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Siick26 View Post
    Nice website design and it has a good colour scheme too. The only thing i can suggest is to change the font on the logo, hand of sean right? Try and find something a bit more unique because i'm sure there will be alot more people who recognise it as well. Just my two cence.
    Hey, thanks a lot.

Would also love to hear your views about the product, which we are building ie ad revenue optimization tool, which will help webmasters earn more money from their current website. How useful do you think this could be?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the concept is great, i personally don't think there can never be too many ad sites to earn money etc;. I think so long as the ads pay the same as Google then it's definitely something i'd use. At the end of the day i just want to put ads on my site and get the most amount of money for it, and if this is something that you can offer then people like myself and many others should be interested in using your service. It's all about being competitive and if you can be competitive then you'll have a longterm winning business.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Siick26 View Post
    I think the concept is great, i personally don't think there can never be too many ad sites to earn money etc;. I think so long as the ads pay the same as Google then it's definitely something i'd use. At the end of the day i just want to put ads on my site and get the most amount of money for it, and if this is something that you can offer then people like myself and many others should be interested in using your service. It's all about being competitive and if you can be competitive then you'll have a longterm winning business.
    Actually, we are not an ad network. We integrate with your current network (like adsense) and help you made more money from your current site by increasing visibility of your ad spots and the CTR.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maybe you could move some js out of the html into an external file (the semantic web is here to stay). i would like to see a home button - when it's missing, i get uncomfortable. great job on the css. cheers!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your site looks pretty weird when I open it on my iPhone. You did not use a "responsive" layout, don't you?

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, I think your page looks great! I love your logo, and the colours you chose.

I did find your page a little confusing, though. It feels a bit like a jumble of info and images, and it takes a second to figure out. Here are my suggestions:

Maybe put the target for the Beta Signup link above "like what you see?" That way, you can see the whole section when you click that link, and nothing relevant is cut-off. It will look cleaner, more suave.

Make a heading for the Features section. After clicking the Features link I was confused for a second, looking around for the features before realizing I was looking at them.

You use different illustration styles throughout. I like the hand-drawn look you have going on, but maybe choose one style and use it consistently.

I would change the colour for the Visual Editor section to something lighter than it is: separate it from the Beta Signup section, and make it flow with the Heatmaps and Scrollmaps section.

The "->" in the Register for Beta button looks pretty crude, which doesn't match with the rest of your design.

What do you mean by "a Free Beta"? I'm not sure people would want to register without knowing what they were registering for.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RedOctober View Post
    Your site looks pretty weird when I open it on my iPhone. You did not use a "responsive" layout, don't you?
    Yea, we don't have a responsible layout at the moment. We're focusing on the product right now and what we have is a landing page on the main domain right now. We're working on a website which will be up soon.

Quote Originally Posted by nicolasks View Post
    Hi, I think your page looks great! I love your logo, and the colours you chose.

I did find your page a little confusing, though. It feels a bit like a jumble of info and images, and it takes a second to figure out. Here are my suggestions:

Maybe put the target for the Beta Signup link above "like what you see?" That way, you can see the whole section when you click that link, and nothing relevant is cut-off. It will look cleaner, more suave.

Make a heading for the Features section. After clicking the Features link I was confused for a second, looking around for the features before realizing I was looking at them.

You use different illustration styles throughout. I like the hand-drawn look you have going on, but maybe choose one style and use it consistently.

I would change the colour for the Visual Editor section to something lighter than it is: separate it from the Beta Signup section, and make it flow with the Heatmaps and Scrollmaps section.

The "->" in the Register for Beta button looks pretty crude, which doesn't match with the rest of your design.

What do you mean by "a Free Beta"? I'm not sure people would want to register without knowing what they were registering for.
    I do agree that the feature link looks confusing and takes a second to guess. Thanks for the detailed feedback we look forward to making some changes on the basis of this feedback.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your website has a really modern design, it's a real pleasure to navigate in it. Is it responsive or not?

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ADvanceref View Post
    Your website has a really modern design, it's a real pleasure to navigate in it. Is it responsive or not?
    Not fully compatible for cell phones at the moment. Works well with Tabs and normal screens atm.