SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Flash Math & Drawing

Ok, I just finished the Macromedia Training from the Source : Advanced Actionscript book (Excellent read!) So I am now familiar with much of the code of Actionscript.

However one aspect it did not go over was Flash's Mathamatical and Drawing Capabilities.

Can anyone recommend a site that teaches via tutorials and what not how to use Flash's SIN, COS, TAN and other builtin Mathematical capabilities to move objects on arcs and learn about angles?

Also a site/tutorial about using Flash's built in drawing capabilities (defining X/Y locations to draw on the fly lines to different locations, etc.)

I greatly appreciate any help here. Actionscript is some pretty sweet stuff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excellent. Anyone else? This is good reading material MG315, great references so far; thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have a long list of tutorials, but have yet to go through them all (a while ago we were making a database containing all the tutorials we could find so users would have one place to go to find tuts. after we got about 350 in there, we got tired of the site).

try www.flashkit.com im sure they have some that will help you