User Tag List

Thread: Form Slider

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Form Slider

Can anyone tell me if there is a Wordpress plugin that allows you to put a slider on a form.
    I have a form which takes a few values entered and then does a calculation. I want to add an additional field where the value is taken from a horizontal slider.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hlforr View Post
    Can anyone tell me if there is a Wordpress plugin that allows you to put a slider on a form.
    I have a form which takes a few values entered and then does a calculation. I want to add an additional field where the value is taken from a horizontal slider.
    You should be able to put the shortcode for the form under or above the shortcode for the slider. I believe it was Easing Slider that I used the last time I was setting up a slider to work on a post with other content and shortcodes. It's a pretty cool slider.

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Janeth View Post
    You should be able to put the shortcode for the form under or above the shortcode for the slider. I believe it was Easing Slider that I used the last time I was setting up a slider to work on a post with other content and shortcodes. It's a pretty cool slider.
    Thanks for your reply. Sorry, my post wasn't too clear now I read it back. It wasn't an image slider that I meant but the kind of slider that you see on forms where moving the slider gives a different value.

Gre aus'm Pott gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Hi there,

You don't actually need a plugin - you can add a simple slider to your page using jQuery UI slider.

HTH