User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Intelzon View Post
    Loaded ok and first impression was positive - clean lines, nice looking banner/slideshow and vibrant pictures. Not sure I like long scrolling home pages but that is my personal preference. I'd provide another shop link in a fairly obvious and larger more prominent place than the small red word 'shop' in the darkened header right at the top - I was looking for it because you asked us to but I'd have struggled to find it if I was a casual browser. I'd also be tempted to have less options in the navigation bar - 8 is too many for me.
    Thanks for the feedback
    Really appreciated

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

I think that ii will bookmark this page on my browser, because love all content in there , the page is like the fashion , very modern and good...
    All block have good pictures and text, well formed...

i like hover on the links, it is like cross , i dont see that , it is really fit in page...also page is breathe so it is very pleasure to be on site.

javascript all well formed...good job , very professional

By

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't really like how, as you are on a page looking at an item (for example, right now I am looking at Bags), the left hand side of the page under "Categories" lists both Categories and Brands together. This is confusing, but can easily be fixed by separating out the two into two different menus.
    Overall, I like the organization and feel of the site. Just a few recommendations:

Also instead of having "Featured Products" come up on the left side, could you have one of those "Customers who bought this item also purchased..." ? I feel like that would be a bit more helpful to look at than Featured Products.

You also might want to make "Most recent" and "Most viewed" pop a bit more- right now those two links blend into the site and don't stand out for the user to easily see and click on.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice, clean layout, very organized, but I miss some colors...seems too black and white to me...almost boring...sorry!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The content is not very legible. You need to make the images show normally, maybe with a basic black/white filter, but the plus icon is not a good idea. The text under images is also hard to read because of the font and the all-caps. You don't need to tell us how many times an item has been viewed, and the option to show recent and most popular seems too prominent. Ideally, the magazine would show the most popular recent entires to combine how current something is with how many people viewed it. This would be sort of like what Flipboard does. "Filter" is also redundant with the main navigation.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Neso,

I like it.
    I don't like much the white space under the footer and the white space next to the logo.

I would put facebook,twitter etc. there as you did in this page
    baxtton.com/store/en/brands/qwstion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good job on the design - It's minimal, clean and easy to navigate.

The 'Shop' Button could be even more prominent. (red background and black letters or larger font-size)

In the /shop section when you click on an item and click add to cart, not much happens.
    I know that the shopping cart updates and you can checkout by hovering in the the upper right red area but,
    it could be more 'forceful' or foolproof by showing a modal to checkout or continue shopping.

Also I think the thumnails of the product don't need to be in a carousel. They can just go on a new row.

You can also have a zoom box on hover. I like those boxes when shopping. Saves you a click and is interactive
    Check out this demo to see what I mean.

Just my 2 cents.
    Good luck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Link to the demo should be:
    http://demo.cs-cart.com/electronics/...series-tv.html

(I couldn't edit post)

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Site looks really clean.
    The banner area looks really professional.
    I like how the red bar follows the mouse hover on the menu.
    I found it really easy to navigate through your items, the mouse hover effects are a nice touch.
    I don't have anything bad to say about this website design. I'm actually interested if it is a CMS or custom php?
    Well done, good work