SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post SEO & Backlinking techniques

All experts plz help me to find a way to increase backlinks to my site.

Hosting Team Leader silver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why don't you start by identifying what you have tried? Give us some detail about what you have seen as far as your traffic goes, etc. Kind of hard for us to give advice we you give us absolutely nothing to go on...
    Be sure to congratulate Patche on earning July's Member of the Month
    Go ahead and blame me, I still won't lose any sleep over it
    My Blog | My Technical Notes

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just want to know how can i find sites to link my site to, by commenting on their sites?
    Can you help me out in that?

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If u want to increase backlinks to your site you can do various thing like blog submission,blog commenting,forum submission,press releases,article submission..........But remember the content u post must be quality content so that it attracts the reader.......

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You need to find out the backlink sources and then you need to focus on the quality of the backlinks! You may use Moz's Open Site Explorer to find out the quantity and quality of every backlinks. Try to get rid off the harmful backlinks by disavowing those using Google Webmaster's link disavow tool. Henceforth, focus on guest blogging by writing informative articles for the relevant blogs with good domain authority. Share the published article's links with various niche groups of leading social medias. Remember it is the time to focus on the quality of the backlinks and not on the quantity.So, before sending any article to any blog owner , please don't forget to check the DA,PA and PR(homepage) of the blog.
    Last edited by letsassist; Sep 17, 2013 at 02:54. Reason: I wanted to remove the code

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are important factors to increase backlinks to your site:-

1. URL Submission:- Submit your site URL to the top most search engine like google, yahoo, bing and many more so that it will crawl your web site.

2. Directory Submission:- Submit your site to High PR directory list sites either free or paid.

3. Social Bookmarking Submission:- Submit your site to the top most social media sites or create fan's page to increase backlinks from sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.

4. Article Posting:- Write your own article about your site, description and many more and submit to top most high PR Sites like:- ezinearticles.com, goarticles.com and many more.

5. Blog Creation:- Make your own blog about your website products features, or any other activities so that you increase your website popularity.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anshulseo View Post
    If u want to increase backlinks to your site you can do various thing like blog submission,blog commenting,forum submission,press releases,article submission..........But remember the content u post must be quality content so that it attracts the reader.......
    Can you tell me more about Blog Commenting, how can i do that?

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by letsassist View Post
    You need to find out the backlink sources and then you need to focus on the quality of the backlinks! You may use Moz's Open Site Explorer to find out the quantity and quality of every backlinks. Try to get rid off the harmful backlinks by disavowing those using Google Webmaster's link disavow tool. Henceforth, focus on guest blogging by writing informative articles for the relevant blogs with good domain authority. Share the published article's links with various niche groups of leading social medias. Remember it is the time to focus on the quality of the backlinks and not on the quantity.So, before sending any article to any blog owner , please don't forget to check the DA,PA and PR(homepage) of the blog.
    Thanks for your response, techniques you suggested seems to be quiet useful. Also i want to know more about blog post, is it same as Article submissions. I've tried submitting my articles to submission directories like squiddo, Goarticle, Articlebase & so on. Are they gonna help?

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spyindiachand12 View Post
    There are important factors to increase backlinks to your site:-

1. URL Submission:- Submit your site URL to the top most search engine like google, yahoo, bing and many more so that it will crawl your web site.

2. Directory Submission:- Submit your site to High PR directory list sites either free or paid.

3. Social Bookmarking Submission:- Submit your site to the top most social media sites or create fan's page to increase backlinks from sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.

4. Article Posting:- Write your own article about your site, description and many more and submit to top most high PR Sites like:- ezinearticles.com, goarticles.com and many more.

5. Blog Creation:- Make your own blog about your website products features, or any other activities so that you increase your website popularity.
    Thanks for your response. Can you tell me more about Social bookmarking, i mean how to do it so that it is not considered as spam?

Mouse catcher silver trophy Stevie D's Avatar
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by himanshu31shr View Post
    Thanks for your response. Can you tell me more about Social bookmarking, i mean how to do it so that it is not considered as spam?
    You can't. If you're planting links to your website out there, it's either self-promotion (if it's your own profile), in which case Google will quickly cotton on and stop considering those links as having any value, or outright spam (if it's on other people's profiles), in which case you run a bigger risk of Google seeing your spam.

Programming Team silver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Can you tell me more about Blog Commenting, how can i do that?
    Thanks for your response, techniques you suggested seems to be quiet useful. Also i want to know more about blog post, is it same as Article submissions. I've tried submitting my articles to submission directories like squiddo, Goarticle, Articlebase & so on. Are they gonna help?
    All of these and more have been covered in many other threads
    Please Search using the vBulletin Advanced Search