Hello Guys,

One of the occupational hazards of being a webmaster, is the lack of physical activity during work hours. This usually leeds to a struggle with your weight especially if you like eating and have a slow metabolism. Unfortunately this has been the case for me for most of my life. Since 2001, I have had huge weight swings going from 70 KGs (155 LBS) to 120 KGs (265 LBS) and then back to 80 KGs (177 LBS) back in 2008 after 12 months training. Unfortunately due to a wide variety of problems in my life, I stopped exercising and lost my hard earned physique completely in a few years. I am now back to a unhealthy 107.76 KGs as of April 2013...

Realizing that I need to get rid of this weight and get back in shape, I decided to setup a blog to give me a bit more motivation in my quest where I can share my experiences and what I go through in this process. I feel that there might be quite a few webmasters and computer professionals around the world who are struggling with the same issue so I hope that the site can become a bit of an inspiration of some sort and a guide for my fellow webmasters...

As a webmaster blog, I will also share web development and webmastering related stuff with my visitors including free webmaster stuff which I hope will be useful for others as well.

So without further adieu, please feel free to visit http://www.spiffygeek.com and let me know what you think about the site. All comments and suggestions on design, navigation, content and other details will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for all your comments and feedback.