SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation graphics suggestion?

Can you guys try to help me out with some image ideas for my site? I need some more for my site, but cant think of any. I need somemore for my site will stick out and look nice. Any other suggestions for my site besides images will be taken.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is your site about?

Can you give a link?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm assuming it's the one in his profile??? http://billyg.no-ip.com:420/~ryan/

Well ... First of all, your colour scheme is way too ... I dunno ... Retro, maybe? The contrast of that shade of blue on black is waaaayy too much -- Very hard to read. [img]images/smilies/xeye.gif[/img]

But, essentially, something that will definitely liven up your site is if you were to add in another colour. It seems so isolated because you have those two colours only. I actually highly recommend you change the colour scheme all together.

Also, add pictures, for sure! And try and structure your site so that you can avoid a 'messy' look.

Needs some work, but it's probably getting there! [img]images/smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    Kyle Guilfoyle - Designer/Developer
    ------------------------------------

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only thing on the site that I like is the Joshes Drawing box. The colour scheme is the problem, and the gray mouse rollovers also doesn't work out.

I recommend http://www.visibone.com/colorlab/ if you want to experiment with colours and see how they look against each other.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lacrosse,
    I'm playing devils advocate here ;-) Why do you need your site to stick out and look nice with images? Also please confirm if it's the url on your profile or another website you're talking about.

btw: this thread definately does not belong in here. Any admins to move it?