SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I signed up with this program late last week, and after getting a friend to click the link, and sign up (which is what I'm supposed to get paid for) I checked into my account and all stats read "0". Even now, after several signups, they still read 0.

Normally I try to keep my questions about specific companies out of the forums, but I don't have much of an option right now. I've sent three emails to them, two to the affiliate manager, and one to support. I've also posted on their forums, but as of now I've had no response.

I was wondering if anyone's heard anything about this (aside from me in SP chat) or knows whats going on. Any input will be greatly appreciated I really need to get this sorted out.

-Chuck
    Jeremy Watts :: Co-Founder
    Modevia Web Services :: Experience the Difference.

Follow Me On Twitter: @djg gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy Dan Grossman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Review the affiliate details again:

I think there are time limits, etc on there. For example, I think if you get paid for Plug-in-Email they have to use the professional @ their domain and keep it for at least 3 months or something. If somebody's signed up for the service and actually utilized it you should get paid eventually.