Does anyone know of a script that animates floated inline elements like http://etchapps.com (change the browser width and you'll see what I mean). I've gone through their code but can't work out what they're using to do this. I wouldn't be able to do this myself from scratch so would need a third party script, free or commercial is fine.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.