Why can't my Iphone 5 connect to wi-fi?

The scenario is sometimes my Iphone refuses to connect at all; sometimes it drops the connection like when I was reading an article about Acne No More, the connection just stopped with no reason or even I am standing right next to the router with their iPhone 5 the signal strength is extremely low, but it works fine on other devices. I hope someone can help me. :frowning:

Is the router set to switch channels if there is a lot of interference on the channel it’s using? If so try and set it to use a single channel

Same… I connect to Wifi with no data flow. I get a couple of pages loading everyone and a while, then it cuts me off again… specially when I leave my browser to use apps

As SpacePhoenix says, your router may be changing channels when there’s too much noise. Othe possibilities could be that there are already too many items connected via wifi or that the router, simply, is broken or is not properly updated

i faced the same problem…bt after 2-3 try it worked!!

Hi Guys!!! again Facing the same problem!! what to do??? :frowning:

Well, when I faced a similar problem, I had to change my router since I couldn’t update the drivers

What router are you using. My Netgear N900 never gives me problems.

I think I have already faced similar problem before. I just reset my network and I got wifi connect back and its fine now. Try it and see if it works. Gud luck

I hope that he managed to solve his problem… this thread is from March :smiley: