SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to use facebook and other Social media to help B2B website expand its influence?

I wonder know, for a b2b online market website,if sns platform can make huge influence to bring traffic. It seems like there is impossible to gain a huge focus on my FB page. If you want to your page more attractive. It indeed takes a lot of time to find good content to appeal to fans. So I'm still waiting for patient and accumulate one by one.

Word Painter silver trophy Shyflower's Avatar
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Are you talking about Amazon.com's simple notification service? Can you please explain what you mean by sns platform and how you are using it now?
    Linda Jenkinson
    "Say what you mean. Mean what you say. But don't say it mean." ~Unknown

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have pay many attention to my FB, Twitter and Linkedin page, but not many buyers have interested in these kind of website. They have more enthusiasm on b2c shops. Even I do a lot of job on my social media page, i still didn't bring a lot of traffic.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    post your link in comments, post, pages and groups of your business category

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Social media marketing is a best way that you can advertise or shares your business product to sell. If you continuously do your business advertising or new updates then you can get good inquiries for your business.It is also important to you should increase your business contact so you can get more traffic from Facebook.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Transfer your efforts from Facebook to LinkedIn. Here the audience is more appropriate for B2B.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

You have to have many activities on your social medias pages then the Facebook or Twitter and other companies would promote them to other fans to be liked or follow as well !

I hope that I helped you

For Your Success