User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cannot send session cache limiter ????

Hello All,

I have recently moved to a dedicated server and today I tried to install two different php scripts. However they both had similar errors. I was thinking this may indicate that something on the server needs to be installed or changed. Below you will find the error messages.

Script = Drams version 3.0
    Warning: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/zazoos/public_html/domains/dbconfig.php:8) in /home/zazoos/public_html/domains/spincheck.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 2

Script = WHM AutoPilot
    Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/zazoos/public_html/hosting/inc/var.php:112) in /home/zazoos/public_html/hosting/admin/index.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 41

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thank you,
    Trent

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This probably a little late but usually when you get a message like "headers already sent" that means that something has been sent to the browser before your your new header info has been read. It could just be a space or something, but essentially the browser has already downloaded something from that page. Of course if it was working before then it probably is some type of server setting.