403 on some sites w/ mobile browser
I have a problem on a site I'm developing on my server, and it's that when I try to view it in any browser on my phone, I get 403 error. I've noticed this previously on another site where I also get a 403 on my phone. I have no idea what is or could be causing this. I haven't confirmed it on other mobile devices, but a 403 message usually means a server side problem. I wanted to get some feedback here first before I ask my webhost, especially since it also happens on at least one other site I just happened to come across. My .htaccess is generated by Wordpress and it seems to be about link formatting so I don't think that's the culprit.