eyewitness and survivor of 9/11 personal website
I would gladly welcome your comments, suggestions and corrections in regard to a website I have been designing myself. The site hasn't gone "live" yet so I am including the temporary URL.
Specific areas I'm interested in getting response about are:
- Your initial impression when the Home page first comes up.
- Does the information on the Home page interest you enough to want to know more and explore the site further?
- Is navigating through the website easy and understandable?
- Do you find any links that are not working?
- Is each "category" (i.e. Speaker, Author and Playwright) explained fully?
- Which of the above mentioned categories would you, yourself, be interested in?
- Your opinion on the overall design.
- Do you like the color scheme used and the font and font sizes?
- Do you find the website tasteful; given the subject matter?
- And, lastly, any grammar or punctuation errors?