Validator 2.21b is out!
I've updated my validator again. Here's the new stuff
For more info on this subject please red this post
- Blank validator type now errors on whitespace characters
- New validator type added: 'equalto'. Checks to see that one field's data equals another's
Nobody wants to help me with my broswer issues? :bawling:
How anyone gets time to do this kind of thing in their spare time beats me.
All of the code i post, and the tutorial stuff... is because
it's part of something i'm currently working on.
It just so happens that this script is a compilation of stuff I've used over the last couple of years, all developed for work (i.e. NOT spare time)
Here are the reaons why I've done this:
1) since I owe a lot my education to the internet community (i.e. forums like this and online tutorials/refernces), I thought I'd give back a bit, especially since I believe this is something that can be useful to just about anyone that has a website with a form.
2) Many things I've done or written haven't been very portable. This was a great exercise for myself to make a script that was very easy to duplicate from site to site. I feel I've been pretty successful, and it's helped me learn.
3) It's become a sort of hobby of mine (in a way) :D
My code vault is absoultely HUGE.
You and Andrew have, i think, see snippets from it.
I post more interesting stuff like the hash sorting here though.