javasscript screwing up height?
The challange that I'm having is with IE 6.(maybe others?) Basically, the page at http://www.corbysimpson.com/clients/...te/contact.php shows the issue. The map is cut off at the bottom 80% of the time (The other 20% IE seems to behave nicely).
Any suggestions? This is driving me crazy!